Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Corrupted Brit Institutions

The emerging story of the London Muslims who incited mass murder shows Blair has not just damaged the Brit Army - he's corrupted the cops and probation service as well.

Like the Army, the Police does what its political masters tell it - if the masters appease killers, so do the cops. So, just 8 months after 7/7, London cops did not arrest Muslims threatening to repeat the attacks and prevented people photographing one
wearing a suicide bomb belt.

Turns out the "bomber" was a felon who'd been released just half way through a 6 year jail sentence
:

The man who dressed as a suicide bomber during protests against the publication of cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad was today arrested and taken to prison at the request of the Home Office.

The 22-year-old student was sentenced to six years in jail in 2002 for possessing crack cocaine with intent to supply. He is still on licence after being released last year, halfway through his sentence.

A Bedfordshire Police spokeswoman said that Khayam was arrested this morning under the Criminal Justice Act 2003 for breach of parole and was being conveyed to prison.

She said that the instruction to arrest him came from the Home Office and he would be detained pending a Parole Board hearing.
Note that pols arrested the felon (feeling the heat from outraged voters?) - the cops were MIA (my ellipsis):
Officers from the Metropolitan Police travelled to Bedfordshire yesterday with the intention of speaking to (the felon) about the incident, but returned without interviewing him.
Which tells us that killers such as these will be released half way through their very lenient sentences (my ellipsis):
Three youths were each sentenced to 12 years in jail and a teenage girl was given eight years today for kicking (a man) to death for fun and recording it on their mobile phones.
After release, they'll be be monitored by the Probation Service, but that's broken too - here's how it characterized the re-arrest of the Muslim felon (my ellipsis and emphasis):
(The) assistant general secretary of the National Association of Probation Officers, said that deciding whether to recall (the felon) to jail would be "very difficult" and the student's probation officers would have to decide whether dressing up as a suicide bomber constituted "bad behaviour".

When Blair and his like are gone, their successors will need to houseclean Brit law enforcement. I'd start by making every cop, judge and probation officer write a 1000 word essay on why they protect sympathizers of the perpetrators of this (my ellipsis):

In the sudden, disorientating blackness that engulfed the Tube carriage in which she was travelling to work on July 7, (a woman) thought she was dying of a heart attack.

"I remember falling. It felt like falling in slow motion, but in thick, gloopy, black tar," she says. "Everything was black. Voices were slow. Everything was slowed down. Then suddenly you could hear distant screaming. I thought people were screaming at me."

By the emergency lights shining in from the tunnel, she could see her lower body. "I looked at my legs and realised it was pretty serious. Both my feet were
almost surgically severed. They were dangling. From the knee down, I just had bone, and the skin was flapping. It was like looking at an anatomical drawing of the inside of a leg."

For someone with no knowledge of first aid and a natural tendency to panic, Hicks behaved in an extraordinary way. "It was one of those rare occasions I was wearing a scarf," she recalls. "I realised that I was losing a hell of a lot of blood. I looked at my injuries and said: 'OK, I will bleed to death if I don't do something about this.'

So I took off my scarf - it was a blue-green, chiffon scarf - and ripped it in two with my teeth and applied a tourniquet to each leg. My hand seemed to go right through one leg, so I had to tie the scarf higher. I somehow knew I had to elevate my legs so I pushed them over the armrest."

This woman survived and rebuilt her live - although she lost her legs. 52 people were killed and 700 injured - many very severely.